This could be the coolest wallet you'll ever own. Cowhide from the nomads of northern Kenya, this wallet is an original work of art. The beautiful patterns of the fur make each wallet one-of-a-kind, as each one is different. Combines the artistry of the craftspeople with the colors and patterns from nature.
Unlike other wallets, this leather is top quality, hair-on cowhide, sleek to both the eye and the touch. The lining is made from recycled cotton African fabric. It is truly One-Of-A-Kind!
This wallet is ethically produced- made in a manner that honors the environment and the people who create it.
Why the Black and White Free-Range Goat Leather Wallet Stands Out from the Crowd:
- It's Furry - who else do you know with a fur wallet?
Kitenge Lining - each wallet is lined with its own, unique traditional 100% cotton African fabric. No two wallets are the same.
- Ethically Handmade - by women and men in Kenya. We follow the entire production process and stand behind every wallet we make.
- Six card slots
- Two hidden slots between the cash sleeve and the cards slots
- Perfect for your back pocket: 4.1” wide x 2.8” tall x 0.4” thick
- Ultra-thin Leather - each piece of leather is graded to 0.7mm thin
- Great for US and Canadian bills.