This Simple, Stylish and Ethically Handmade Goat Leather Wallet. Goats have much more delicate skin than large animals, and therefore have unique markings from the African bush, as they wander freely. This makes each piece of leather a one-of-a-kind work of art. This wallet is a show stopper and a conversation starter.
Tanned and finished by hand, this locally sourced, pull-up leather will develop character and story as it ages. The lining is uniquely done using kitenge - traditional African fabric.
This wallet is ethically produced- made in a manner that honors the environment and the people who create it.
Why the Maasai Free-Range Goat Leather Wallet Stands Out from the Crowd:
- Goat Leather - brims with character and unique style
- Kitenge Lining - each wallet is lined with its own, unique traditional 100% cotton African fabric. No two wallets are the same.
- Ethically Handmade - by women and men in Kenya. We follow the entire production process and stand behind every wallet we make.
- Six card slots
- Two hidden slots between the cash sleeve and the cards slots
- Perfect for your back pocket: 4.1” wide x 2.8” tall x 0.4” thick
- Ultra-thin Leather - each piece of leather is graded to 0.7mm thin
- Great for US and Canadian bills.