For the man who wants an every-day, sturdy leather wallet with just a touch of flare. Made from the hides of free-range Kenyan cattle, the wallet is lined with colorful African fabric, which just peeks out when the wallet opens.
This wallet is ethically produced- made in a manner that honors the environment and the people who create it.
Why Free-Range Kenyan Leather Wallet Stands Out from the Crowd:
- Simple and Rugged - these cattle survived lions. With this in your pocket, you can, too.
Kitenge Lining - each wallet is lined with its own, unique traditional 100% cotton African fabric. No two wallets are the same.
- Ethically Handmade - by women and men in Kenya. We follow the entire production process and stand behind every wallet we make.
- Six card slots
- Two hidden slots between the cash sleeve and the cards slots
- Perfect for your back pocket: 4.1” wide x 2.8” tall x 0.4” thick
- Ultra-thin Leather - each piece of leather is graded to 0.7mm thin
- Great for US and Canadian bills.